- About Us
- Campus Life
- Contact Us
1. All students must be punctual. Students who commute by their own transport should arrive at school 5 minutes before the first bell. Once the school gate is closed, students will not be allowed to enter.
2. School uniform is compulsory on all days and at all school functions. Students must wear the prescribed uniform, exactly matching colour and pattern mentioned.
3. Students should come to school clean and tidy with trimmed hair. Use of hair gel is not allowed.
4. They should bring their text books, note books, etc. as per the day’s time table. Name, Class/Section of the students should be written on their belongings.
5. It is compulsory for the student to carry the Chronicle and Identity Card daily to the school.
6. Student should bring the Chronicle with them during the school assembly.
7. A student is generally not allowed to leave the school during the school hours.
8. Changing of classrooms between periods should be done in an orderly manner and silently.
9. Students should not leave their classrooms unnecessarily at the end of each period.
10. Articles like expensive watches, costly pens and jewellery should be avoided. Cell phones, walk-man, I-pods, head phones and any such gadgets are strictly prohibit ed in the school campus and if found with any student, they will be confis cated.
11. Lending or borrowing of money or any other article, selling/buying any article or collecting any subscription or donation is not permitted.
12. It is strictly forbidden to bring any sort of objectionable literature/ material to the school and the school reserves the right to carry out inspections at any time.
13. Students may use the pay phone to make a call at home/parents only in emer gencies with the permission of the concerned Co-ordinator. However, they will not be allowed to take any phone calls.
14. Students should make use of the litterbins and take special care not to litter waste material in the school premises. It is advised not to bring polythene bags to the school.
15. Writing or scribbling on the walls or causing any kind of damage to the school property and property of fellow students, will be treated as misconduct. Any such act shall entail punishment and recovery of the cost even if done accidentally.
16. Students suffering from infectious/contagious diseases shall, under no circumstances, be permitted to attend school until full recovery. They should submit a medical fitness certificate in support of that.
17. Shouting, whistling, and using abusive language is strictly disallowed.
18. Students will be held responsible for irregular attendance and neglect of home work.
19. In case of disrespect to the members of the staff, the school reserves itself the right to dismiss a student for unsatisfactory progress or bad conduct.
20. Bursting crackers and splashing colours in the school premises are strictly prohibited. Indulgence in these will result in expulsion from the school.
21. The School shall not take the responsibility or liability for any unforeseen accident or illness or mishap that may happen to a student during the school hours or while on school trips or school sponsored activities outside the school.
22. Exchange of gifts on any occasion among students and between students and teachers is not allowed.
23. Students are not allowed to bring any sharp instrument such as a knife, etc. to the school or any kind of object that can cause injury to others.
24. No party dress on birthday is permitted after Class IV.
25. The name, admission no. class and section of the students should be clearly marked on all the belongings of the students e.g. Water bottles, tie, belt, blazers, sweaters, socks, shoes etc.
1. The library is the nodal point of any educational institution. Treat it with respect and reverence.
2. It is a place where you must concentrate on the selection of books and other reading material.
3. Do not use the library period to sit and chat. Remember when you talk, you disturb others who use the library to gain knowledge.
4. Make optimum use of the library period by looking into the various sections of the books, magazines and new arrivals.
5. Train yourself to treat the library period as a time which you will use to enrich the mind.
6. Kindly ensure that each book is kept safely in its proper shelf.
7. Return books promptly.
8. The students are not allowed to write any comments on books.
9. Students are advised not to tear/damage books. In case, it is found, they will be penalized.
10. Students who misbehave will not be allowed to use the library facilities. No books will be issued to such students.
11. Handle books with care.
12. A book can be issued for one week for reading purpose and has to be returned back to the library in the same condition.