1. All students must be punctual. Students who commute by their own transport should arrive at school 5 minutes before the first bell. Once the school gate is closed, students will not be allowed to enter.
2. School uniform is compulsory on all days and at all school functions. Students must wear the prescribed uniform, exactly matching colour and pattern mentioned.
3. Students should come to school clean and tidy with trimmed hair. Use of hair gel is not allowed.
4. They should bring their text books, note books, etc. as per the day’s time table. Name, Class/Section of the students should be written on their belongings.
5. It is compulsory for the student to carry the Chronicle and Identity Card daily to the school.
6. Student should bring the Chronicle with them during the school assembly.
7. A student is generally not allowed to leave the school during the school hours.
8. Changing of classrooms between periods should be done in an orderly manner and silently.
9. Students should not leave their classrooms unnecessarily at the end of each
10. Articles like expensive watches, costly pens and jewellery should be avoided. Cell phones, walk-man, I-pods, head phones and any such gadgets are strictly prohibit ed in the school campus and if found with any student, they will be confis cated.
11. Lending or borrowing of money or any other article, selling/buying any article or collecting any subscription or donation is not permitted.
12. It is strictly forbidden to bring any sort of objectionable literature/ material to the school and the school reserves the right to carry out inspections at any time.
13. Students may use the pay phone to make a call at home/parents only in emer gencies with the permission of the concerned Co-ordinator. However, they will not be allowed to take any phone calls.
14. Students should make use of the litterbins and take special care not to litter waste material in the school premises. It is advised not to bring polythene bags to the school.
15. Writing or scribbling on the walls or causing any kind of damage to the school property and property of fellow students, will be treated as misconduct. Any such act shall entail punishment and recovery of the cost even if done accidentally.
16. Students suffering from infectious/contagious diseases shall, under no circumstances, be permitted to attend school until full recovery. They should submit a medical fitness certificate in support of that.
17. Shouting, whistling, and using abusive language is strictly disallowed.
18. Students will be held responsible for irregular attendance and neglect of home work.
19. In case of disrespect to the members of the staff, the school reserves itself the right to dismiss a student for unsatisfactory progress or bad conduct.
20. Bursting crackers and splashing colours in the school premises are strictly prohibited. Indulgence in these will result in expulsion from the school.
21. The School shall not take the responsibility or liability for any unforeseen accident or illness or mishap that may happen to a student during the school hours or while on school trips or school sponsored activities outside the school.
22. Exchange of gifts on any occasion among students and between students and teachers is not allowed.
23. Students are not allowed to bring any sharp instrument such as a knife, etc. to the school or any kind of object that can cause injury to others.
24. No party dress on birthday is permitted after Class IV.
25. The name, admission no. class and section of the students should be clearly marked on all the belongings of the students e.g. Water bottles, tie, belt, blazers, sweaters, socks, shoes etc.
The library is the nodal point of any educational institution. Treat it with respect and reverence.
2. It is a place where you must concentrate on the selection of books and other reading material.
3. Do not use the library period to sit and chat. Remember when you talk, you disturb others who use the library to gain knowledge.
4. Make optimum use of the library period by looking into the various sections of the books, magazines and new arrivals.
5. Train yourself to treat the library period as a time which you will use to enrich the mind.
6. Kindly ensure that each book is kept safely in its proper shelf.
7. Return books promptly.
8. The students are not allowed to write any comments on books.
9. Students are advised not to tear/damage books. In case, it is found, they will be penalized.
10. Students who misbehave will not be allowed to use the library facilities. No books will be issued to such students.
11. Handle books with care.
12. A book can be issued for one week for reading purpose and has to be returned back to the library in the same condition.
*Parents and students are requested to follow the guidelines given below to ensure
the well being of their wards and fellow students.
1. In case of any illness, which might require confinement or quarantine, do not send your ward to school. This is to prevent the disease from spreading to other students.
2. The concerned class teacher should be informed about the illness/ absence in or der to seek exemption.
3. In case of a long period of illness/absence due to medical reasons, the concerned student must produce a medical fitness certificate and a permission letter to join school from his/her attending doctor.
4. If the child suffers from allergies and other illnesses like asthma, low BP, etc. you are requested to inform the same to the class teacher, doctor along with the pre scribed medications to be given in case of an emergency.
For all round development of a child, students are placed in any one of the four school houses viz. BUDDHA, MAHAVEER, AGRASEN and TERESA.
2. During Wednesday/Activity day, students are required to wear their respective house uniforms.
3. Each house is headed by a house captain.
4. All the staff members are also divided into the four houses and one of them will be appointed the House Warden from each house.
5. House competitions in Sports, Dramatics, Poem recitation, Debates, Quiz, Art and Music will be conducted as per the schedule and the students are required to par ticipate in them according to the requirements and their abilities.
The school provides the transport arrangement, and the same is provided on the payment of fixed fees.
2. The school provides transport facilities on all routes. Bus fee is payable quarterly in advance along with tuition fee.
3. Discontinuation of the bus facility in mid-session is not allowed.
4. No student will stand at the foot board of the entry and exit door while the bus is in motion.
5. The drivers are instructed to stop the buses only at the designated stops.
6. No student should try to board the bus until it has made a complete stop.
7. Misbehaviour of any sort in the school bus will make the student ineligible for this facility and he/she will face strict consequences.
8. The Teacher In-charge and student bus monitor are responsible for maintaining discipline in buses or vans.
9. Any serious offence must be reported to the Principal and the Teacher Incharge.
10. Unauthorized travelling in the school buses is viewed as a serious offence and can lead to a fine of Rs. 500/- as well as expulsion from the school.
11. The bus charges can be increased during the year.
12. Parents are requested to study the specified routes and opt for those which suit them best; please, remember that it is not possible to cater to individual requirements at the cost of time & distance.
13. Parents are solely responsible for seeing off and receiving their ward at the designated bus stop according to the scheduled timing. School authorities are not entrusted with door-to-door transport facility.
14. In case, you have a genuine grievance, please submit it in writing to the Principal. Once you have availed the transport facility, you are supposed to continue for the entire year.
15. In case of an accident or any other mishap, school is not responsible.
1. It is the responsibility of the parents to deposit the fees and other charges to the school on time.
2. School fee should be deposited at the School fee Counter only, in four instalments as per the 4 quarter months i.e. April, July, October and January every year.
|First Quarter||Second Quarter||Third Quarter||Fourth Quarter|
|1st April to 10th April||1st to 10th July||1st to 10th October||1st to 1st January|
3. If the fee is not deposited by the due date then fine will be imposed.
4. In case the fees and other charges due to the school are not paid till the last working day of the month then the name of the student will be struck off from the school records and the child will be readmitted on payment of all school dues including the readmission fee at the sole discretion of the Principal.
5. Students will not be allowed to sit for the examination unless all dues have been cleared prior to its commencement.
6. The school does not take responsibility of sending reminders to parents to pay school fees via any means.
7. Refund of security deposit should be applied by the parent/guardian at the time of the students leaving the school in the prescribed form along with the PRE- RECEIPT duly signed by the Parent/Guardian in acknowledgement of the receipt of refund.
8. If revision of fee is found necessary, it will be carried out at any time during the academic year.
9. In case of a new admission, all dues are to be paid at the time of admission.
10. Fee once paid is Non Refundable, except the Security Deposit which will be returned at the time of Withdrawal.
11. The Parents are liable to pay the difference/excess amount in case of the revision of fees.
The fee is payable in advance by 10th of April, May, July, October and January of the session at the school’s Accounts Department.
For new students, following fee will be taken at the time of Admission:- Admission Fee
+ Security Fee + 3 Months Tuition Fee (April – June) + Annual Charges + 3 Months Bus
Fee (If Bus Facility Required).
After the Admission, next unit of fee will be deposited as per following
schedule in the Bank :-
1. Q uarter II -From 1st July – 10th July
2. Quarter III -From 1st Oct. – 10th Oct.
3. Quarter IV -From 1st Jan. – 10th Jan.
Full year fee is divided into 4 Quarters. Fee is deposited quarterly as per following
schedule. The given schedule is only for the current students who have been promoted
to the next class.
|Qauter-1||Quarter- II||Quater- III||Quarter- IV|
|Date of Payment
|Date of Payment
|Date of Payment
|Date of Payment
|3 Months Tuition Fee +
1st Quarter(Annual Fee)
+3 Months Transport
|3 Months Tuition Fee +
2nd Quarter(Annual Fee)
+3 Months Transport
|3 Months Tuition Fee +
3rd Quarter(Annual Fee)
+3 Months Transport
|3 Months Tuition Fee +
4th Quarter(Annual Fee)
+3 Months Transport
Applicable to students already studying in BNG.
** Thereafter, Late Fee is accepted in the next month up to 10th with fine, Rs. 100/- only.
** If Parents fail to clear the dues as per given schedule the name of the ward will be struck off from the school rolls. Re-Admission will be done at the discretion of the Principal on the Payment of Rs. 500/- as Re-admission Charges.
Fee will be accepted on all working days except Sunday.
Parents can deposit fees either in cash or by Cheque in the Bank. In case you are paying by Cheque, kindly write Name, Admission No., Class / Sec, Cheque No., Name of Student along with Phone No. on the Pay in Slip and also on reverse of the Cheque.
In case of inability to pay the Fees on time, take written permission from the principal between due dates. No permission will be granted if Half Yearly Exam / Yearly Exam is about to commence.
Student who is a Fee Defaulter will neither be allowed to attend the classes nor to appear in the Half Yearly Exam or Yearly Exam. Continuous Fee defaulter up to III – Quarter will be expelled from the school after 25 August. Kindly Note, that all Dues should be cleared within 10 days before the commencement of the Half Yearly Examination otherwise your ward will not be permitted to sit in the exam.
Transport Fee is payable for 12 Months. One month notice is required for the withdrawal of School Transport.
Annual Charges are to be paid every year. (Annual Charges include mainly facilities such as Computer, Library, Games & Sports, Almanac, I-Card, Medical, Magazines, Exams,
Weekly Tests, etc.)
Parents can avail an attractive concession depositing their full year fee along with Transport Fee one time in April.
1. Though a school can do a lot for a child, it cannot do everything. The home is a place where the student gets his first education and training in citizenship. It is the foundation place where his/her character is formed and developed.
2. School education indeed promotes the growth of personality and helps to discover and develop the qualities that are in the child. In order to possess the best of education, maximum co-operation between the parents and the school authorities is necessary.
3. The school desires to have your co-operation and close contact with the teacher in order to develop a conducive atmosphere for better and more effective education. This diary is one of the links that bridges the home and the school. It is an effective medium
for parent-teacher contact.
4. Parents should carefully fill in the students’ personal details page in duplicate at the beginning of the academic session. Change of residence or phone number should be notified to the school-office immediately.
5. Parents are earnestly recommended to look into the chronicle every day, see the homework assigned for the following day is done. Remarks made in the diary should be seen and counter- signed regularly.
6. Your child should be encouraged to cultivate habitual cleanliness in every work.
7. Absence of your child from class for attending social functions is discouraged because
it delays the child’s progress and minimizes his/her interest in regular school work.
8. Children should do their homework themselves. They should not be helped by parents or tutors unless they really need it. It is important to develop the habit of studying and working in children by themselves.
9. Criticism of staff should be avoided in the presence of the child because it undermines his/her respect for the staff and the school. If you have a legitimate complaint, please meet the Principal.
10. Parents are not allowed to see their children or meet the teachers during school hours.
11. In case of absence of child from any test (Cyclic, Unit, Periodic, Routine, Pre-Board) or exam due to medical reason, Parents are required to submit a medical certificate to the concerned class teacher.
12. As the medium of instruction is English, children should be helped to follow their classes easily by a certain amount of regular conversations in this language at home also.
13. Please see that your ward carries text/exercise books according to the timetable of the day. No extra books are advised to carry with them.
14. Kindly ensure that he/she prepares well for tests and examinations. 14. Encourage your ward to take a balance interest in studies, co-curricular activities and sports.
15. Children should not bring crackers, colours, transistors, cameras, video-camera ,calculators, mobile phones or any objectionable item to the school. This is liable to expulsion of a student from the school. Expensive articles should not be carried to school.
16. Your ward should be instructed to be careful about his/her possessions. There should be a name-tag on blazers and sweaters.
17. If your ward is absent from school. He/she must make up for all the work , he/she has missed.
18. Any communication made by the Parent/Guardian should be addressed to the Principal through the Class Teacher and all correspondence from school to the parents will be by the Principal.
19. The Parents / guardians are requested to go through the progress report of the student very carefully at every P.T.M before signing it.
20. You are requested to maintain close contact with the school through the Chronicle, attend all the P.T.M / Orientation / School functions and take keen interest in the overall development of your ward.
21. No child will be allowed to leave the premises before the school is over. You are requested not to make any social or medical appointments during the school hours.
22. You are requested not to send sick students to school even on test/assessment days, especially if their illness is contagious, like conjunctivitis, chickenpox, measles, etc.
23. Parents must inform the school, if their ward is having any chronic disease like Asthma, Epilepsy, Rheumatic heart disease, etc. along with the treatment and the name of medicines prescribed by the doctor.
24. Parents are required not to enter the class room to see their child or teacher during school hours without the permission of the Principal.
25. Parents are requested not to interfere in the internal management of the school to maintain school discipline. However, any suggestion in writing is always welcomed by the management.
26. No application for changing of section of the student on parents request shall be acknowledged during the session. The school administration’s decision will be final.
1. Students must be neatly dressed up in the prescribed school uniform; their nails should be clean and trimmed regularly.
2. Boys are not allowed to wear long hair and must have a hair cut regularly.
3. At the sound of the school bell, all students are required to assemble for Morning Prayer. After the prayer, they should move silently to their respective classrooms in an orderly manner. In the absence of the class teacher, the monitor of the class shall be responsible for maintaining order and discipline.
4. All students are expected to show respect towards teachers at all times. When the teacher enters or leaves the classroom, they should get up and wish the teacher.
5. At the beginning or end of a class period, all students going from one class to another shall move in silence under the supervision of the monitor of the class.
6. Strict silence shall be observed in the verandahs and corridors during the school hours. Likewise, strict silence shall be observed in the auditorium, at the time of any function or gathering.
7. It is strictly forbidden to write or draw on the school walls or furniture. Any kind of damage done to the school property shall be made good by the students concerned.
8. No jewellery/make-up of any kind is allowed to be worn by the students.
9. Waste-paper, orange skins, banana peels, etc., must be thrown in waste-paper bins and not on the floor or the ground.
10. Students should always be friendly to others in and out of school.
11. Students should avoid vulgarity in talk / behaviour.
12. Students should accept whatever work is assigned to them as their rightful share and face difficulties courageously.
13. Students should always be ready to lend a helping hand at home to their parents, brothers and sisters.
14. Students should never cheat or be unfair at play and should be truthful whatever the cost may be.
15. They should stand up when any teacher or visitor comes to talk to them during the class.
16. Students are expected to join the school on the notified date after the vacation.
17. Children coming late to school will not be allowed to attend classes and they will be sent back.
18. Absence from school must be supported by an application for leave written by the parent/ guardian.
19. If the absence is due to illness and exceeds more than three days, a doctor’s certificate should accompany the leave application.
20. After the dispersal of the school, do not loiter on the way or go to your respective mode of transport.